BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Back Row: JoAnn Graham, Linda Exner, Carleen Bartel, Tara Faris-Peters, Lindsay Jones
Front Row: Kimberly Maber, Susie Lalonde
Missing: Tara Wright
President - Kimberly Maber
Brunsdon Lawrek & Associates
Legal Advisor - Lindsay Jones
McDougall Gauley LLP
Treasurer - Linda Exner
Manager, Finance & Administration
PCL Construction Management Inc.
Chapter Delegate - Carleen Bartel
Principal Design & Project Engineer
Catterall & Wright
Director of Events - Amber Weitzel
Director of Membership - Tara Wright
Senior Relationship Manager Commercial
Canadian Western Bank
Director - JoAnn Graham
Senior Sales Associate
Cushman & Wakefield
Why Serve on the Board of Directors
- Broaden your professional network and connections.
- Know ‘who to ask’ if you have questions or wish to seek advice on key industry issues.
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Demonstrate to your peers your special skills and capabilities, so they will be inclined to refer work to you, should the opportunity arise.
- Increase your visibility in the industry.
- Provides a sense of belonging in the real estate community.
- Give back to the great industry that has given so much to you.
- Learn about different facets of the commercial real estate industry.
- Be recognized for your contributions by your peers.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Associate with people who are like you – balancing a demanding career, family, and self.
- It’s fun!
Board Member Selection
CREW Saskatoon is governed by a Board of Directors who set the strategic direction of the organization, implement and execute annual objectives, and ensure that our bylaws are being followed.
The Call for Nominations to the Board is issued in the spring of each year. Members may nominate themselves or others to the existing Nominating Committee. For the positions on the Board, the Nominating Committee will consider in particular those who have demonstrated interest in serving and who have an understanding of goals and purposes of CREW Saskatoon, which is typically gained from working on committees, or having been a Chair, or in a professional position which provides qualifications for a particular role.
All Board members are volunteers and we are appreciative of their time and effort in making CREW Saskatoon a fantastic organization.